Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 02:26:46 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC
wrote:

.... snip

OK, everyone, that just about cover it? Good, let's get back to
important issues, like what to ask of Santa for Christmas.

You know, I don't know. A few finishing elves would be nice. I'm not
looking forward to putting the finish on the entertainment center. I'm
building the one from Woodsmith 249. After assembling the carcases, I
realized I'm not building an entertainment center, I'm building a flippin'
room. So, a few elves to put on the Danish oil, followed by some Watco
wiping varnish would be nice.