Peter Hucker

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:04 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:54:27 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:44:23 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Perhaps, but the thing was that I had a hard time wrapping my head
around
is the fact that abstract symbols stood for complex ideas. Algebra

was
completely beyond me. I am math *retarded*.

Maths makes perfect sense to me, it's just a set of rules. Learn the
rules, do the calculations. But English, that's just plain

rediculous.

The spalling rools are rediculous. Math isnt something won speeks
everday.

Everyday english isn't a problem. It's the correct usage (mind you who

cares about that?)

writers?

Are you sure novels are grammatically correct? I think they;d be pretty boring if they were.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

An avid duck hunter was in the market for a new bird dog. His search ended when he found a dog that could actually walk on water to retrieve a duck. Shocked by his find, he was sure none of his friends would ever believe him.
He decided to try to break the news to a friend of his, a pessimist by nature, and invited him to hunt with him and his new dog.
As they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew by. They fired, and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water. The dog, however, did not sink but instead walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than his paws wet.
The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
On the drive home the hunter asked his friend, "Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?"
"I sure did," responded his friend. "He can't swim."