Art

The site is very clear once you get into it. What do you want to know?
Basically if you study the site you will know if you are getting a good
masonry job. Most people don't. A 20 year old wall just fell down in
Raleigh, NC? Why? Because of inadequate ties between the brick and frame.

"Pennsylvania Lady" wrote in message
m...
(Dave) wrote in message

Should a weep hole be that wide?

I wanted to post about repairing the exterior brick surface of my
fireplace. I spent at least 45 minutes on the bia.org site, which is
really way too complicated and with too commercial an agenda for an
amateur to profit from. (This site has been recommended on this
newsgroup often.)

I think the gentleman who always posts with the site URL is obviously
(lucky for him!) a professional; DIYers need much simpler, illustrated
solutions--and more easily searchable sites.