Baxter Basics

Default which combi?

Hi,

had a Worcester Greenstar 28KW last 2 years (not a CDi with the leaky
exchanger). Been very good except a problem with the brains which Worcester
replaced free of charge under Manufacturers Guarentee.

Heats 11 rads in 2 zone setup with an excellent shower and has a small
internal reservoir for immediate hot water. It is quite large tho.

It also survived me draining down the heating, then switching it on by
accident, then over-repressurising it, then restarting it with the water
turned off. And every time I cocked up it gave me an error code which I
could look up in the manual (Never DIY with a bad hangover).

Bax