Rick Cook

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

"My guy won."

"My guy did better'n your guy."

"My guy looked better on TV."

"Your guy's a flip-flopper who can't be trusted."

"Your guy's a (w)reckless, squandering bully who can't be trusted."

"Four more years. Four more years."

"New leadership to clean up the mishandled, mistaken mess."
______________

OK, everyone, that just about cover it?

Sadly, no. It won't cover it. When people wake up tomorrow we're in for
another bout of angry people trading insults and high-level abstractions.
(Did any of these folks ever hear of S. I. Hawakawa? Stuart Chase? Levels of
abstraction?)

I will be _Sooooo_ glad when this election is over.

Good, let's get back to
important issues, like what to ask of Santa for Christmas.

Or what we are going to make people for Christmas. (I still owe my folks a
quilt rack from last year.)

--RC

____
The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
we then cheer clearing the bar as a great accomplishment and achievment.