Kevin

Default Shortage in Delivery

I am putting new skirting in one bedroom and ordered 4 pieces of 3.9m
skirting cut down to 127mm wide and some picture rail. The timber yard
only delivered 3. But as my wife was out it was left on the drive but
covered over.
They now say that 4 were delivered, seems very inplausable that
somebody should run off with one piece on 3.9m long skirting. I
believe that they only cut 3 so only 3 were delivered.
I have just had to order one more piece so that I have enough and I am
not pleased bearing in mind that I do use this yard when ever I need
timber.
I was thinking, as this was paid for by credit card do I have grounds
to make a claim on the credit card company?

Trivial I know but then it is equally trivial for the timber company.

Kevin