Mike Halmarack

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:31:49 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:22:53 +0000 (UTC), "Arthur"
wrote:

Might appeal to you. On sale from today.

£18
Powercraft Plunge Router £17.99
This powerful tool is ideal for the workshop. . 1050 watt . Ergonomic
handles . 6mm and 8mm collets . Parallel guide . Template ring . Spindle nut
wrench . Adjustable plunge/depth . Electronic variable speed 9000-30000
rpm . Complete with ten router bits

Let's hope it doesn't fly apart in somebody's hands.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I had an eastern european motorbike and side car once. It never came
anywhere near flying apart in my, or anyone else's hands. It did
almost write off the car of one of those drivers who don't see
motorbikes, when he pulled out of a side street, straight into the
scaffold pole-like chassis of the sidecar though.
--
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to mail me.