Leon

"Jon Endres, PE" t wrote in
message ...

I wish that somebody besides Nissan made a full size four door heavy-duty
pickup. I'm stuck with Dodge, Ford or Chevy, and the way I abuse trucks,
they don't last long. I'd buy the Nissan except that it's so gawdawful
butt-ugly it makes me ill, and would be embarrassing to drive.

My Nephew owns a landscape business and is very tough on his trucks. He
hauls yards of material and tractors on goose necks, not lawn equipment, and
now swears by GMC after going through 3 Dodges. IIRC the Toyota full size
is suppose to actually become full size very soon.