Richard Savage

Stephen Jones wrote:

I would like to have an extractor fan above my cooker hob, however the
total distance to the outside wall is 4M and most extractors I have
found are only good upto 3M. Is it possible to get hoods with more
powerful fans to cover this distance, its will have two corners, one
in the ceiling and one at the eaves (Chalet bungalow)

Thanks

Steve Jones

Found the book: De Dietrich 2002/2003 catalogue:

AH4200 external fitment independent motor. 800m3/h extraction rate.
AH4100 and 4300 are internal fit versions offering 850m3/h. On the same
page is a recommendation to contact Domus Ducting 01799 540 602

Hoods for the above motors a

HM7990 90 cm island type (use AH4300),

HW8900 90 cm pyramid type (presumably against a wall) (use AH4100 or
AH4200)

and HM2600 54 cm filter canopy (i.e. under cupboard mount) or HM2800 72
cm version. (both use AH4100 or AH4200)

HTH

Rgds

Richard