RonB

"Swingman" wrote in message
Ahh ... you hit the sticky wicket with the crux of the mallet head.

In the case of Widget A, the company making its product cheaper is stil
marketing it's good name with an inferior product (the Unisaw fits here).

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say the Unisaw is inferior........ yet.

When I started looking for a machine to update my old contractor's saw a few
years ago I was pretty much predisposed to the Unisaw. I had used them in a
college cabinet class during the mid 70's and had fond memories. A friend
also had an older Delta. When I started actually shopping my first
disappointment was what had become of the Unisaw. I ended up buying a
Grizzly 1023S. It still has some of what Delta had.