Bill Day

On 29 Sep 2004 17:17:20 -0700, (Jeff Bennett)
wrote:

A woman at work asked me to bring in some stuff for her to look at so
I did. A crowd gathered in my office when I unpacked it and before it
was over I had sold 8 bowls and 2 boxes. I wish I could do that every
day.

JB

I know how that works! I took some odds & ends to a folk music camp I
go to each year, and they were demanding I sell the stuff...now I am
EXPECTED to bring a selection every year.....It happens in 3 weeks,
and as usual, I expect to pay for the cost of the camp. (I just set
stuff on a table and go away, and people find me during the weekend
and give me money!

You never know when you'll find a new venue! *smile*