Andy Hall

On 30 Sep 2004 03:59:15 -0700, (Stephen Jones)
wrote:

I would like to have an extractor fan above my cooker hob, however the
total distance to the outside wall is 4M and most extractors I have
found are only good upto 3M. Is it possible to get hoods with more
powerful fans to cover this distance, its will have two corners, one
in the ceiling and one at the eaves (Chalet bungalow)

Thanks

Steve Jones

Have a look at DR Cookerhoods.

www.cookerhoods.net

They are the distributor for Elica, who make a large proportion of
cooker hoods sold in their own name and most other brands.

The web site has spec. sheets.

DR don't sell directly, but you can get the products from TLC Direct.

There are certainly some pokey ones, but be prepared to put in a 120
or 150mm duct rather than 100mm if you can.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl