Lobby Dosser

"Denis Marier" wrote in
:

When contacting Poulan customer assistance at 1-800-554-6723 I was
faced with a wall of computerized answering. I was unable to
establish communication with a human. Either they refer you to their
FAQ or to the nearest dealer as per you postal code (Zip). The
nearest authorized repair/dealer for me is located at about a 6-7
hours drive from where I live. When visiting their site I did not find
an email address to forward my question. It could be that I am not
looking at the right place to contact them?

More likely that they do not want to be contacted. I would not get warm
fuzzies from that attitude.

LD