Peter Hucker

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:44:23 GMT, Dyno Mutt wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:52:37 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:00:36 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip

wrote:

snip
snip

snip
snip

snip
mathSSSSSS, you yankees can only do one math cause yer thick)

snip
I can't do math past addition & subtraction...I just read alot.

There are fewer numbers than letters, it should be easier.....

Teh rules are harder.

The rules are more logical.

Perhaps, but the thing was that I had a hard time wrapping my head around
is the fact that abstract symbols stood for complex ideas. Algebra was
completely beyond me. I am math *retarded*.

Maths makes perfect sense to me, it's just a set of rules. Learn the rules, do the calculations. But English, that's just plain rediculous.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

Cindy once remarked to her dentist that she didn't know what would be worse - having a baby, or having a tooth pulled.
The Dentist replied, "Well make up your mind, Cindy - because I need to know which way to position the chair."