Dyno Mutt

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:44:23 GMT

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:52:37 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:00:36 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:00:56 GMT, Dyno Mutt

wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

snip
wrote:

snip
Be sure and reintegrate on the other side...

FERK!!!!!! Why did I skip that maths lesson? (Note us brits do
mathSSSSSS, you yankees can only do one math cause yer thick)

I can't do math past addition & subtraction...I just read alot.

There are fewer numbers than letters, it should be easier.....

Teh rules are harder.

The rules are more logical.

Perhaps, but the thing was that I had a hard time wrapping my head around
is the fact that abstract symbols stood for complex ideas. Algebra was
completely beyond me. I am math *retarded*.