Harry K

"N7RX" wrote in message ...
"Harry K" wrote in message
om...

What is the elevation
difference from the house to the well and is the house above or below
the well?

It's a level playing field.

1.5" pipe is overkill for that installation.

Actually, I think it's 1.25".

As for remote location of tank and switch, I can see no problems with
that. The switch will still sense the pressure at the well head and
thus make the pump run just as it always has.

Thank you!

Should be a simple move. Someone said there is a specification that
they not be more than 10ft apart but I can see no reason electrically,
mechanically or fluid dynamics wise why that should be. If the
manufacturer says so, well then don't separate them.

Harry K