Graeme

"Lobster" wrote in message =

=20
They now seem to have changed things so that only X number of users =

can
access the site at once as a mechanism of keeping the volume down. I =

was
working at my PC this evening, and kept clicking 'refresh' on a =

Screwfix
window every so often, until finally I managed to get in, and select =

and
place an order. Very strange way to run a business if you ask me. =

(the
ONLY reason I used them is that I needed to order some more of the =

same
lights for a project I'm working on, and didn't know where else to get =

them
from)
=20
David

And today In the post I got a Screwfix Brochure !!!

I think someone should have asked for them to be put on hold while they =
sorted the website out !!