Set Square

chris French wrote:

In message , Set Square
writes

Are we looking at the *same* site? My link is
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/home.jsp - with no such banners.
I've even done several forced refreshes - in case an old version is
coming from a cache, and have disabled my pop-up blocker - all to no
avail!

Please post *your* link!

I think Ian was talking about Toolstation............

http://www.toolstation.com/

Oops! Not surprising that I didn't find it on the Screwfix site, then!

Actually, I have just re-read the thread. It was Ed who first raised this
amnesty business - when replying to a message about Screwfix in which
Toolstation had been mentioned. It's by no means clear though (to me, at any
rate!g) that he was talking about Toolstation and not Screwfix!
--
Cheers,
Set Square