Neil Jones

Huge wrote:
"Neil Jones" writes:
Peter wrote:
"Richard Savage" wrote in message
Any views on AEG?

John Lewis (our kitchen supplier) wish us to use AEG dish washer
and washer drier. We can't think of any reason not to do so (yet)!

Rgds Richard

AEG is part of the Zanusi group the washer will be made in italy by
zanusi, the zanusi version is cheaper !

Peter

Are you sure? I think AEG and Zanussi are both part of Electrolux,
which

... means you shouldn't touch them with a bargepole!

I realise you're being facetious but I don't think you can draw blanket
recommendations based on the parent company.

I've had 2 Electrolux white goods - a Zanussi washer/dryer which is now
just a washer because the dryer part was so ****e, and an AEG dishwasher
which has behaved impeccably. :-)

Neil