Andy Hall

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:47:15 GMT, (Anna Kettle)
wrote:

I spend a lot of time travelling around the rest of Europe on business
and it has become a pretty essential tool to maintain contact with

And I had you down as an electrician. International jetsetting
electrician? Maybe not

Believe me, there's noting glamorous about going on aeroplanes and
staying in hotels in other countries, Anna. The excitement of
getting up in time for the 0655 to Frankfurt on a February morning
lost its lustre long ago, if it ever had any.
The choices are window or aisle seat on the plane (or centre if
unlucky); trying to eat rather than wear what the airlines claim is
food and then whether the bathroom is on the left or right when
arriving at the hotel.

Having said that, I do enjoy meeting people in other countries and
understanding their ways of doing business and outlook on life - so
that compensates in some way.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl