chris French

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:10:29 +0100, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news snip

The only problem is that my wish list is on their website: I gave up
keeping paper lists a couple of months ago! Quite a few things are only
done by S/fix :-(

Makes one wonder how the F*** we all managed before the internet came
along....

Are you seriously saying that you can only order some products from an
online mail-order shed ?

It's a question of time, and fitting the most things into it in the
most effective way.

Indeed. I've got various things I want to get to complete some projects
over the next couple of weeks or so. Sure I can buy them locally, but I
will either have to go to 3-4 different establishments around town to
get them - or trek right across town to the B&Q Warehouse, and probably
pay more. and of course this takes time out of the day.

Sticking in an online order, in evening is just so much easier (when it
works.....)

--
Chris French, Leeds