Andrew

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

In article , PoP
writes
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:14:52 +0000, geoff wrote:

And when did you last see a roman legion marching past your front door?

The way the immigration system is working we seem to have legions of
many different nations marching past the proverbial front door.

After 1st May we will be having legions of Romany's from Romania
marching towards the nearest UK housing department to claim their rent-
free house and £400 a week to supplement their begging and scrap metal
business.
PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.

--
Andrew