PrecisionMachinisT

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"N7RX" wrote in message

So leaving the pressure switch at the well head and moving the tank
shouldn't be a problem?

I agree with Harry K. in that I see no problem--I have a Flotec tank,

these
are typical of residential bladder type tanks and follows is a link tothe
online documentation:

http://www.flotecpump.com/pdf/FP490EN(4-29-03).PDF

Ref. page 3 figure 1 of the the above .pdf document, wherein it states the
pressure switch and tank must not be more than 10 ft. apart.

For this reason, still suggest call the manufacturer to find out what they
have to say about it--Im at a loss, and so appreciate if you get back to

us
and let us know what you find out.

Cheers,

At any rate, it shouldnt be very hard to move the pressure switch and wiring
to be at the house near the tank anyways.

--

SVL