TURTLE

"Dave" wrote in message
news:av56d.531379$M95.351552@pd7tw1no...
You spelled 'neumonia' wrong. I think the milk advice is bizarre medical
info, from laypeople who should know better. As to the welding rod, 6011 works
fine for small jobs like this, and I wouldn't worry about the miniscule amount
of ionized heavy metal. Professional welders do this all the time, and
'industrial neumonia' is surprisingly uncommon.

Dave

This is Turtle

Yea thank you for telling me how to spell Newmonia the right way.

Well about the Milk with welding of Galv. metal. Well I will send a e-mail and
call the Exxon Co. U.S.A. Refinery in Bayton, Texas and the Offshore Division in
the Gulf of Mexico to straighten them out for requiring welders and fitters to
drink the milk or wear carbon type filter mask when welding the Galv. Metal.

Well about Professional welders welding galv. metal all the timer and not having
Newmonia. The reason you don't see it is all the big company that have employees
who do this drink milk or wear carbon filer mask. The only time you see
Industrial Newmonia is when shade tree and small company do jobs and don't care
about their workers and you will see it pop up.

TURTLE