JerryL

Reality is that the only large group of people disenfranchised in Florida
were
those members of the military who attempted to vote absentee. The charges
of
widespread disenfranchisement of African-Americans have been shown to be
lies.

You sure you know what you're talking about? I know a lot of blacks had
their polling places changed without getting notification. One of these
so-called polling places was a small building behind a big building and
there was no signage in the area showing where it was. These people could
not find the place and went back to their old polling places only to be
turned away.

Then there's the polling place at the Water Dept. on Jog Road in Boynton
Beach, a heavy, heavy Democratic area. The electric gates to the entrance of
the polling place 'accidentally' closed at approximately 7PM and no one was
able to find someone to open them. They remained closed till 9:05 when
mystically someone came out of the building and was able to open the gates.
However, a line of voters formed for two hours while the gates were closed
and they were refused admission to vote as the polls were closed at 9PM.

I could go on and on with all the inequities but the above two I know for a
fact.