Jon

"MC" wrote in message et...
What are the requirements in most areas for having a driveway that is
over a protion of a gas line.

Also if wanting to have a small stroage building with concrete floor over
where gas line to house is, Do I need to have it moved ? I am assuming would
be best to do so.

I'd suggest asking your local gas utility.

As for where the driveway crosses, it depends on depth of the line and
material it's made of. For a building, it might be a code violation to
have a buried utility (gas, water, electric, etc.) running under it.
Your gas utility should know the answer to this, too.

--Jon