IMM

Default which combi?

"Richard J." wrote in message
BillR wrote:
willsniffer wrote:
present combi just gone south and need to replace. It will run 8 rads
and a decent shower if poss. Any suggestions from experience as to
the most reliable/best performance/economical etc greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Ferroli are highly regarded, no divertor valve to go wrong. £499 for
80kW model from www.mrcentralheating.com
The Ariston microgenius are another good make. I've had excellent
service from their UK techie people.
27kw model is £539 from same outlet.

Ferroli are not highly regarded by me! We have a Ferroli Modena 1200

(with
8 rads and a decent shower as it happens), and it has given nothing but
trouble in the last 2 years. It's my first experience of a combi, and
possibly the last. It's noisy, unreliable and produces only a trickle of
hot water in the winter.

What has gone wrong?

---