Steve B.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:17:49 -0400, Albert wrote:

We are doing a major remodel and improvement on our house. It started
as a fixer-upper. After living in the house for 9 years, we finally
have the funds to do the job and a real good idea what improvements
are needed.

If you want to use flourescnet bulbs they make can fixtures
specifically for them. The bulb installs sideways in the fixture and
are not in sight. Also consider that right now you are looking at the
bulbs but as you get used to them you quit doing that so the "seeing
stars" thing becomes a non issue.

When I put mine in I did the same thing and thought I had really
messed up for a while but now that we are used to them I like them
alot. You can also use dimmers with them which is another big help.

Steve B.