xrongor

i use one for my optical mouse. love it. has a good pattern on it so the
mouse works well.

randy

"aha" wrote in message
om...
If you still have a "ball" mouse and are tired of cleaning it, just
throw out your mouse pad and use a large, old, cloth-bound book. It
will stay where you put it, and the old linen cover won't produce
lint. I stumbled across this idea out of frustration, and my mouse
has worked flawlessly ever since. Clean your mouse ball and rollers
first, of course. Use isopropyl alcohol and a Q-tip or toothpick to
get the junk off the interior rollers. Never underestimate low
high-tech!