Stormin Mormon

Most circuit boxes, every other breaker is on a different "leg" of the
power. So..... what you don't know can sometimes hurt you.

Let us know how it works out.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karen" wrote in message

Thanks to everyone for their advice and concern. I'm not sure of the
manufacture because I haven't been able to get one out to look at it.
Believe me I will be careful. If it stops raining today I will give it
another go. You're right I can't afford to pay an electrician to do this
job. If my fingers aren't strong enough to pull the breakers out I will
have to ask someone to help me. I will post back with the results after
I'm finished.
As far as mixing the wires up I'm only going to do one at a time and the
way it was explained to me one side of the box has 120, and the other
side has 120, so except on the big breakers I don't see how I could mess
that up but will be careful. The guy that was here even left me some
white tape to use to write on the wire as I pull it off where it goes
back.
Thanks