harry palmer

Default Telephone wiring question

I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each floor
has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one of
those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the connections.
The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?

--
When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.