G. Morgan

Someone named Karen Proclaimed on Wed, 22 Sep
2004 08:32:30 -0400,

I figured it was only a matter of time before someone started calling me
names. You don't even know me. If a man were asking for advice would he
also be an idiot?
Thanks to those that did give me advice and warnings. I'm not going to
lower myself to your level and call you names.
I may not know how to change breakers, but I do know how to use a
computer. I won't be back to read further flames. If I want to hear name
calling like that I will call my X-boyfriend.

Don't be so sensitive Karen. I got your attention, didn't I? I am
concerned about someone working on a *live* panel with no electrical
knowledge. It doesn't matter to me what your gender is. If you
insist on doing the job yourself, ask the guys in this forum about
safety precautions. Ohh, and BTW, I'm single. Did I already blow my
chances?