Stormin Mormon

Sounds like you'd do yourself a favor to have an electrician do the job for
you. Or a handyman. Electricity is nothing to mess with. I've been in a lot
of electrical panels, and it still makes me nervous. (and well it should;
the moment you get comfortable, you get zapped).

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karen" wrote in message
I was having problems with my lights becoming very dim in the house then
coming back on very quickly, along with some other problems. I called
the local electric company and he checked the feed? coming in my house
and said it was fine. He then opened and looked at my circuit breakers.
He said they were very old and rusty and if it was his house he would
replace all of them.
He showed me how easy it was and just pulled one out, no screws holding
it or anything. He said it was a job I could safely and easily do
myself. He made it look very easy. Yesterday I went outside, which is
where my breaker box is and was going to remove one and take it to the
store and get a couple and replace them. They just snap in on one side,
the inner side and when pulled out they do not have electricity flowing
through them,,,he said
Is there a web site that shows how to do this? He pulled it out very
easy, I can't seem to do this. Maybe I'm not strong enough, could I use
something to pry this out?
Thanks