simulet

Default Driveway

What is patterned concrete? I have never heard of it. Do you have a
website where I can see how it looks.

We would rather get the driveway "done", than to diy, since the hubby
is not that great with big projects - that said I have to get some
guys to redo the fencing in the garden - at present it is leaning like
the Pisa tower.

"PJO" wrote in message ...
Also consider patterned concrete. I have it and it's totally brilliant.

Cost... around £50/sqm up to £90sqm if you get ripped off by a sales
orientated company.

I paid £58sqm as did many of my neighbours and we're all very pleased with
the result and after three years it still looks like new - unlike sets which
always seem to inherit the odd dip no matter how good the sub base.