gerry

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:24:49 -0400, "MC" wrote:

Since natrual gas at this time does not follow oil pricing changes as much,
would it not make more sense today to go natural gas than oil fired ?

MC

Natural gas very much LEADS oil prices in markets such as Boston! The
problem is delivery. The pipeline can't handle it and, particularly since
9/11, LNG delivery via tanker has limited capacity.

In Eastern MA, they even supplement NG with air-propane mix in the NG
mains at peak winter demand. That drives up propane and "pseudo NG"
prices.

gerry

I was reading Gerry's replys and you do live were it does get cold and the

Heat
Pump would not be a very good replacement for a Oil or Gas fire furnace.

Go
first Oil / Gas then last Heat Pump. Heat Pumps are good but in heavy use

/ cold
ass weather oil or gas will out do them heat pumps in cost to operate and

heat
faster.

TURTLE

--