Yankee Rebel

"George Wenzel" wrote in message
In article , trader4
@optonline.net says...
Unless he agrees? Why look for more trouble. Here you have an
unreasonable neighbor trespassing after being told not to, so why in
the world would you tell someone to even consider planting a hedge to
be shared with the neighbor?

The neighbour was NOT told not to trespass. The neighbour was asked

raise his mower when he came on to the property.

I think the first step, before anything else, is to speak to the
neighbour and CLEARLY specify what is wanted - that the neighbour NOT

mow
the lawn past the property line. All the other suggestions (hedge,
lawyer's letter, minefield, whatever) should come after this basic

first
step. No sense assuming that the neighbour won't be reasonable until
they've been asked, in a clear and concise manner, to abide by the
property line.

WE told that to King George in the 18th century.
WE had to send Ben Franklin to France to get them to help my family
dying of starvation at Valley Forge by you rich loyalist tax sucking
maggots.

CIVIL WAR 2004

Regards,

George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)

Criminology my ass. Where did you get your edumacation? The Bible?

E-mail: lid
E-mail address is munged. Instead of dot invalid, use dot net