Stormin Mormon

go to the hardware store and ask for a "closet auger". The cheep one is
about $8, the good one is $25, and the industrial one is about $40.

Either it comes with instructions, or ask how to use it. Put the snake down
the bowl, crank for awhile. Flush to rinse off the snake. Retract snake.

Not dificult, but takes some figuring out to make the thing work.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Alistair Smythe" Alistair wrote in message
When I flush my toilet the water does not flow down. The tank fills the
toilet and it almost floods the bathroom then the water slowly empties from
the tank. I have plunged and have not made any head way. What can I do?