Kiwanda

(Tom Baker) wrote in
om:

Suzie-Q wrote in message
news:sme617x-198A0E.03332214092004

@news2.west.earthlink.net...
I was discussing an upcoming project with some friends. I need

replace the siding around my chimney.

One of them said that he had used concrete (?) siding on one

side
of his house. I'm certain he wasn't talking about stucco

because
he said so.

Have any of you heard of this? Do you know what he's talking

about?

Thanks in advance.

look for fiber cement siding.
James Hardee is a big name in the field.

We just did our garage with Certainteed's "Weatherboard" product,
which is a fiber cement siding made to look like cedar lap. It's
relatively easy to work with, takes paint great, and looks much
better than steel or vinyl, IMO. We're very happy with the
product and are looking forward to it lasting for the 50 years of
warranty coverage.

_Derek