Suzie-Q

Default Concrete Siding?

I was discussing an upcoming project with some friends. I need to
replace the siding around my chimney.

One of them said that he had used concrete (?) siding on one side
of his house. I'm certain he wasn't talking about stucco because
he said so.

Have any of you heard of this? Do you know what he's talking about?

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
Abe

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:33:47 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

I was discussing an upcoming project with some friends. I need to
replace the siding around my chimney.

One of them said that he had used concrete (?) siding on one side
of his house. I'm certain he wasn't talking about stucco because
he said so.

Have any of you heard of this? Do you know what he's talking about?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=concrete+siding

Clayton

Many houses are being built with Hardi-plank, or
Hardi-siding. Also used as backer-board for tile
installation. Go to Home Depot and ask about it. The stuff
is great.

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
I was discussing an upcoming project with some friends. I
need to
replace the siding around my chimney.

One of them said that he had used concrete (?) siding on
one side
of his house. I'm certain he wasn't talking about stucco
because
he said so.

Have any of you heard of this? Do you know what he's
talking about?

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998

Tom Baker

Suzie-Q wrote in message ...
I was discussing an upcoming project with some friends. I need to
replace the siding around my chimney.

One of them said that he had used concrete (?) siding on one side
of his house. I'm certain he wasn't talking about stucco because
he said so.

Have any of you heard of this? Do you know what he's talking about?

Thanks in advance.

look for fiber cement siding.
James Hardee is a big name in the field.
Tom Baker