Banty

In article , Phisherman says...

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:59:08 -0400, wrote:

Get a can of fluorescent orange paint. Mark the boundary.
Keep it up. It won't hurt the grass. He'll eventually catch
on.

That should work and a good idea. See if he stays off the line.
Remember you are trying to break someone's habit--sometimes not an
easy thing to do!

The hedge seems to be the best idea. You can tell your neighbor you
plan on installing a hedge to help define the property line. Be sure
you plant the hedge inside your property and not on the line (unless
your neighbor agrees). But, I would not mention the hedge to the
neighbor unless you really plan to do it if he does not comply.

I've considered this (have one set of unfriendly neighbors), but then I would
need to leave space to go over and trim the hedge - no? Then I'd have to
maintain that....

Banty