Phisherman

On 14 Sep 2004 09:27:06 GMT, (James Owens)
wrote:

In Ontario, according to one simplified guide, you can have up to 12 outlets
per circuit -- either light outlets or plug outlets, or both. But after
studying the guide, I'm not clear on this:

Does a standard AC wall outlet with two receptacles count as one "outlet"
or two?

One. In places where you intend to draw more current, use fewer
outlets and more circuits. When I built my wood shop, I leap-frogged
the circuits around the shop so that adjacent outlets are on a
different circuit. The lighting should be on a separate circuit,
although this may not be required.