Andy Hall wrote:

It's a question of time, and fitting the most things into it in the
most effective way.

We managed without mobile phones as well but they have become a
valuable tool for most people to be able to organise their work more
effectively.

The internet and mobile phones are like sex. Before you've tried
them, you wonder what all the fuss is about. Afterwards, you can't
live without.

While I use the internet heavily I've really never found much use for
a mobile phone. I have one and it gets used about two or three times
a year (yes, really!). For that reason I have it on a Virgin PAYG
account so it costs nothing when I don't use it.

--
Chris Green