Ed Sirett

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:36:44 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote:

Well as they said their site was up this morning ok. I thought I'd risk
it, figuring the backlog must have gone by now. Put together most of an
order, left it to come back later, bugger they closed it again for
anymore orders today.

www.toolstation.com.

You know it makes sense!

;-)

Christian.

P.S. I bet with the number of screwfix customers' business they must be
getting at the moment, they'll be a bit busy in the warehouse department
themselves...

The catalogue inventory is at about the level Screwfix were a few years
ago. They currently have a minimum charge amnesty.

The only problem is that my wish list is on their website: I gave up
keeping paper lists a couple of months ago! Quite a few things are only
done by S/fix :-(

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk