Ecnerwal

In article ,
"Mike Rinken" mwrinken at gmail dot com wrote:

I'm looking to buy some. thanks!

I have some small-diameter elm logs (they were where my driveway to the
shop is now), and a huge backlog of other work to do (like get the shop
closed in before winter). Where are you at, and what are you looking
for? Big elm is a bit on the scarce side due to dutch elm disease,
though you can sometimes find a great deal when one of the few big trees
that's managed to hang on gives up the ghost. I'd guess what I have cut
is in the 4-6 inch range, long log, unprocessed in any way thus far, and
located in Vermont.