Mike Marlow

"Todd" wrote in message
om...

As for it slowing down and stopping I would say that your brushes
may be getting a little worn, it may be time to replace your RO.

Well, if his brushes are getting a little worn, they are acting like they
should. All brushes wear and motors don't run poorly because they start to
wear. It certainly is not a sign that he needs a new sander. Oh wait a
minute - my bad... of course, it *is* a reason for a new sander. I forgot
for a moment the line that goes "hey Hun, I need a new sander, this old POS
that I've been using is wearing out the brushes." Ok, so I can be a little
slow on the uptake sometimes...

--

-Mike-