Chuck

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:09:34 GMT, "Denis Marier"
wrote:

Today I was at Sears looking at their 18" chainsaw.
The salesperson went into the back store and came back with a large box.
We removed the steel staples and unpacked the box. The chainsaw look good.
I removed the gas cap on the tank. I immediately smelled gasoline. I did
not know if the residual gasoline left in the tank was the result of an
engine test before shipping or something else.

You could have just asked to see a second saw of the same brand and
size and see if that also had a gas smell.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget