Andy Hall

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:39:30 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

- cutlery tray in the top of the machine - making more space below and
cleaning the cutlery better?

Is that optional?

It's a thin tray right in the very top of the machine. So you can
lay all the cutlery and even cooking spoons up there and have the two
baskets below clear.

Some Miele models have a choice of detachable inserts (flappy bits)
that you can swap out, move around or remove completely if you want.
There is also an option to just run a load in half of the machine with
less water and energy and one spray bar turned off.

We always fill the top before the bottom and have the
cutlery below.

What I would pay extra for is a top basket with no flappy bits, slopes,
spikes etc. Just a flat, closely wired surface so we can get as many
cups/glasses jammed in as possible.

Christian.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl