Christian McArdle

Bosch - 2 yr guarentee. Expensive, but not as expensive as Miele

Not Indesit, had 2 breakdowns, second one just outside first year.

Odd. I've always bought Merloni (Indesit/Ariston) as I've found that they
cleaned vastly better than the Candy/Bosch/Whirlpool ones I've used before.
I'm on my third now (and no, they didn't all break down!).

The first one did have a failed door lock which led to some cosmetic damage
to the door (crowbars not being the most sensitive of implements). However,
it did look ancient and came with the house. However, it was so excellent as
washing that I bought an Indesit replacement (original was Ariston).

The one in the new house is Ariston again, but even shares a model number
with the Indesit equivalent, let alone the machine being identical as well.
No problems at all. Excellent drying as well as washing, except with those
unbelievably cheap Ikea glasses, which etch after a while with the cheap
tablets we use.

Christian.