igor

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:07:27 GMT, "Bob" wrote:

My current solution completely divorces the dust collection from the guard.
I have a home made nozzle placed in front of the blade that rides on top of
the wood when ripping and hooks to the rear of my sliding table fence with
magnets when I cross cut. This is hugely effective. Most people would
regard it as a pain. I hate that spray of dust from the saw with a passion
and its worth it to me. I have a Jet air filter in my shop. I used to use
it regularly. Since I got this dust collection going on the table saw, I
never turn on the air filter. Its not needed.

Bob

Bob -- Could you please post some photos of your setup at
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking? Your solution seems to be exactly what
I have been looking for but I cannot fully picture it. Thanks. -- Igor.