Dave Liquorice

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:24:10 +0100, Andy Hall wrote:

They're all pussies these days. I don't think that they even show
the effect of a piece of sodium or potassium dropped into a dish of
water any longer.

Thats a good one, start with Calcium and work up. Boring to hey! Our
Chemistry teach got the amount of Potassium just a little to large and
it fizzed violently for a few seconds then exploded cracking the large
glass dish that held the water.

I wonder how they teach distillation these days? We where told to
bring in alcoholic beverages... very interesting Technical Drawing
lesson after that particular double Chemistry. B-)

The various states of Sulphur was good as well, you could hardly see
across the lab for fumes. And the look and exclamations of disgust
from other pupils when they passed the open windows was a picture.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail